|Hammer Price Tier||Buyer's Premium||Cap|
|$0.00 - $4,999.99
|$5,000.00 - infinity
There is a 13.00% BUYERS PREMIUM on this auction.
This auction is contracted and managed by Auction House and James Egge, Auctioneer (Lic 05-15-002). K-BID is the Dealer of Record. DLR #24714
This affiliate accepts: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Checks are not accepted.
***IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING!***
1. THERE IS NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE FOR THIS AUCTION (SEE THE SHIPPING TAB FOR INFO).
2. NEXT DAY REMOVAL IS THURSDAY, APRIL 15th FROM 9AM to 5PM. LATE PAYMENT FEE IS $10. ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY 5PM ON REMOVAL DAY.
2A. WE ARE HANDLING THE REMOVAL FROM OUR FRIENDS AT THE EDINA DIAMOND CENTER, SUITE 150 WHICH IS ON THE MAIN FLOOR. YOU CAN PARK ON EITHER SIDE OF THE BUILDING. PRESS THE BUZZER ON THE DOOR TO BE LET IN. NO NEED TO CALL AHEAD TO SCHEDULE, JUST COME WHEN YOU CAN.
3. TO INSPECT ANY ITEM(S), PLEASE CALL AUCTION HOUSE WITH A LIST OF SPECIFIC LOTS THAT YOU'D LIKE TO INSPECT AND INSPECTION CAN BE ARRANGED.
4. ALL ITEMS STATED AS PLATINUM, GOLD (Yellow, White, 10k - 18k), PLATLITE, AND STERLING SILVER ARE GUARANTEED TO BE THOSE METALS; SOLID, NOT FILLED OR PLATED.
5. IF ANY ITEM IS LISTED AS DIAMOND IT IS GUARANTEED TO BE A GENUINE, NATURAL DIAMOND.
6. ANY GEMSTONES INCLUDING RUBIES, EMERALDS, SAPPHIRES, ALEXANDRITE, TANZANITE, AMETHYST, TOPAZ, CITRINE, MORGANITE, AND ALL OTHERS COULD BE EITHER NATURAL (NOTED AS NATURAL), LAB-CREATED, COLOR-ENHANCED, GLASS-FILLED, CRYSTALIZED, OR LASER-TREATED. ALL CARAT SIZES ARE APPROXIMATE AS MOUNTING PERMITS OBSERVATION BUT ARE GENERALLY WITHIN THE 10% ACCEPTED GUIDELINES OF APPROXIMATION.
7. ALL APPRAISALS, ESTIMATES OF VALUE, AND EVALUATIONS ARE THE OPINION OF THE INDIVIDUALS GIVING THE VALUE BASED ON CURRENT MARKET PRICE AT WHICH THE COMPARABLE MARKET JEWELRY MAY BE PURCHASED NEW IN A FINE JEWELRY STORE. IF AN APPRAISAL IS INCLUDED ON ANY ITEM OF JEWELRY IT IS SOLELY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND SHOULD NOT BE USED AS THE ONLY BASIS FOR PURCHASE, SALE, OR RESALE OF THE ITEM. AUCTION HOUSE SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR FOR ANY ERROR OR OMISSION IN THE APPRAISAL SUBMITTED.
8. THERE ARE NO RETURNS ACCEPTED OR REFUNDS GIVEN. IT IS THE BIDDER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO CALL, ASK QUESTIONS, SCHEDULE AN IN PERSON OR VIRTUAL INSPECTION, DO DUE DILIGENCE, RESEARCH, AND/OR GET CLARIFICATION BEFORE BIDDING. ONCE A BIDDER HAS WON THE ITEM THEY ARE OBLOGATED TO PAY FOR IT.
By placing a bid on this auction you are agreeing to the auction specific terms listed below in addition to K-BID user terms. For auctions contracted and managed by an Independent Affiliate, K-BID Online, Inc. is acting as a venue only and will not be involved in any disputes or issues regarding this auction.
Everything is sold “as is, where is” with no guarantees or warranties. You are responsible for inspecting items prior to purchase.
At the close of the auction active items will remain open until no bids have been received for three minutes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If the high bidder of an item does NOT acknowledge the purchase, K-BID systems reserves the right to determine how and to whom it will be resold. If we determine that the winning bid was not a bona fide bidder, the item WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY go to the next second-highest bid.
This auction is contracted and managed by an independent affiliate. By placing a bid on this auction, you are agreeing to the auction specific terms listed on this page in additions to the K-BID user terms and agreements. K-BID Online, Inc. (K-BID) is responsible for maintaining the K-BID.com website. K-BID.com serves as the venue used by independent auction companies (Affiliates) to present their online auctions to bidders. K-BID’s role in the auctions listed on K-BID.com is limited to providing the venue for affiliate auctions. Affiliates are not employees, agents, representatives or partners of K-BID Online, Inc. K-BID’s knowledge about individual auctions and individual auction transactions is limited to the information appearing on the website. By placing a bid on K-BID.com, bidders are verifying they are at least 18 years old and acknowledging they understand and will comply with both the K-BID.com website terms and the auction specific terms. Bidders MUST NOT share their password or account information with anyone. Bidders are responsible for bids placed on their account. Inspection dates/times are available for every auction. Bidders are strongly encouraged to inspect prior to placing bids. Removal day is not inspection day. When an auction ends, and the winning bidder invoice appears on the bidder’s dashboard, the bidder is obligated to honor their bid(s). Every auction item is sold “as is, where is” with no guarantees or warranties. You are responsible for inspecting items prior to purchase. Bidders are responsible for knowing and complying with auction terms. Failure to comply with removal terms may result in bidding privileges being disabled. Once a bid is placed it cannot be retracted. Sellers, and their agents, are prohibited from bidding on their own assets. Items with a reserve will not be sold unless the reserve price has been met. At the close of the auction active items will remain open until no bids have been received for three minutes. Applicable sales tax will be collected by the affiliate managing the auction. In the event that bidding rights are terminated due to no-show invoices, bidders MAY be reinstated at the discretion of K-BID only after a penalty fee of 20% of the unpaid invoice(s) and a reinstatement fee of $25.00 has been paid to K-BID and a scanned copy of your driver's license emailed to us. INVOICED ITEMS WILL NOT BE AWARDED. The payment is punitive and meant to deter no-shows. Duplicate bidder accounts will be deactivated when they are determined to exist. If possible and at our discretion K-BID reserves the right to delete any bid we believe has been place by a suspect bidder. Any registration that shows up on our fraud detection system may be placed on hold and bids removed until user is verified . K-BID Online, Inc reserves the right to disallow anybody from bidding on its web site. Cases of obvious bidding with no intent to redeem will be referred to appropriate legal authorities. Affiliates may lower a lot reserve at any time before or after an auction closes. If the reserve is lowered while the auction is in progress, the applicable reserve message will appear below the Next Required Bid information (Reserve Not Met or Reserve Has Been Met); the asset will sell to the high bidder if the lowered reserve amount is met. If the reserve is lowered after the auction closes, the highest bidder at auction close will receive a winning bidder invoice. Once an auction begins its closing process, outbid notifications will not be sent.
Once a bid is placed it cannot be retracted.