Everything still works and you can bid, however bids placed by others and timers will not refresh automatically. You you will need to refresh the page to see those changes!
Auction Location: 2028 2nd Street, Lake Park, MN 56554
Phone: 218-585-8600Lot Categories: Antiques/Vintage (46), Collectibles (38), Small Housewares (27), Automotive Accessories & Parts (17), Games/Toys (15), Home Decor (12), Sporting Goods (11), Hunting/Fishing/Camping (7), Garage Items (7), Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (6)
07/22/2019 06:35 pm
Antique oak treadle sewing machine stand. Excellent! And complete. One of the best we've ever seen on good casters.
Lane Cedar Chest on legs, circa 1960. Style 601950 made from 64 to 67 nice overall condition, no key, all documentation. Measures 43 x 19 x 16.5.
Occasional table - Mid Century Modern. One leg needs repair - easy fix. 42 x 18 x 26 H.
Fringe area rug - very clean. 8 X 11.
300lb weight limit stool, axe, shovels and hoe - all very good condition.
Bridgestone woman's bicycle, like new, 21 speed, see pictures nubbies still on tires.
Schwinn mens bicycle. 10 speed World model, great condition!
15 steel T fence post, 5 - 6 ft range.
Snow rake for house roofs. Aluminum 10 ft x 2 ft excellent. Allows for additional screw in extensions for handle.
|Bid Range||Minimum Increment|
|Hammer Price Tier||Buyer's Premium||Cap|
|$0.00 - $4,999.99||13.00%|
|$5,000.00 - infinity||10.00%||$1,000.00|
This auction is contracted and managed by: Resold Auction Services
Manager: Linda Robinson
Accepted forms of payments: Cash, certified check and all major credit cards.
There is a 13.00% BUYERS PREMIUM on this auction.
This auction is contracted and managed by Resold Auction Services of Lake Park, MN.
By placing a bid on this auction, you are agreeing to the auction specific terms listed below in addition to K-BID user terms.
Pick Up terms:
It is the responsibility of the winning bidder to arrange payment/ pick up/shipping requests of all winning invoices.
1. Please note the specific pick up days and times for each auction. (note: we try to accommodate as many schedules as possible by providing 10 hours on pick up days)
2. All items should be paid and picked up no later than the close of designated removal day. Please make arrangements for someone to pick up your items for you or have them shipped if you are not able to pick up yourself.
3. We provide shipping for most items at additional cost to the buyer. Please DO NOT PAY ON-LINE if you are shipping.
4. Any items paid or unpaid remaining at Resold Auction 10 days past the close of the auction are property of Resold Auction and will be treated accordingly.
5. Bidders are responsible for knowing and complying with auction terms. Failure to comply with removal terms may result in bidding privileges being disabled.
2028 2nd Street
We will be happy to ship your auction items for an additional $5.00 handling fee per invoice, plus the cost of shipping.
In the event of Over-sized items, the handling fee is $10.00 per invoice plus the cost of shipping.
Our preferred method of shipping is through Spee-Dee, otherwise we utilize the most economic service alternative available for your area.
On-line payments SHOULD NOT BE MADE if you are shipping. Call 218-585-8600 to arrange shipping and payment on the pickup days only. Most items will be shipped by Friday.