Everything still works and you can bid, however bids placed by others and timers will not refresh automatically. You you will need to refresh the page to see those changes!
Auction Location: 2105 Central Ave NW, East Grand Forks, MN 56721
Phone: 701-746-1378Lot Categories: Antiques/Vintage (36), Home Decor (10), Collectibles (8), Hand Tools/Hardware (7), Holiday/Seasonal (5), Lawn Care (4), Garage Items (3), Games/Toys (3), Major Appliances (2), Outdoor/Patio (2)
12/05/2019 07:35 pm
Antique Grinding Wheel Pedal Operated
16 License Plates
Fire Accent Gel Burner
Three Steel Saw Horses
Two Rabbit Statues & Star
Three Rabbit Statues
Merry Christmas Sign, Jug, Cane
Garbage Can & Bucket
Anvil Lopper & Garden Hand Rake
Wooden Wheel Barrow Garden Art
18 in. W X 9 in. H X 9 in. D
Wayne 1/3 HP Sump Pump
Three Vintage Ammo Crates
Cargo Master Wagon
Wooden Rocking Chair
6 Ft Tree & 3 Ft Tree
Maxx Air Fan
Wooden Wall Art
Misc Wall Decor
Bug- A- Salt
Folding Card Table
34 in W X 34 in D X 28 in H
Two Load Locks
46.5 in W X 14 in D X 17.5 in H
The Betty Crocker Steam Ironing & Pressing Primer
Painted Home Decor
~November Consignment #2~
Many Vintage & Antique Items.
Go to Facebook.com and search for: Curt D. Johnson Auction Company-K-Bid.com Independent Affiliate or Visit our website curtdjohnson.com
· Please Do Not Bid if you cannot make Arrangements for Removal on the Scheduled Day.
· No Early or Late Preview or Remove will be allowed without a Trip Fee Charge!
· The Only Preview time available is displayed at the Bottom of each Bid Page for the Auction
· A Curt D. Johnson Representative Must Be Present for Preview and Removal.
· A $40.00 Trip Charge will be Added to any Invoice that Requires a Staff Member to Return to the Sale Site Before or after the Preview or Removal Times.
· As with all K-BID.com Auctions, The Buyer is responsible Inspecting All items prior to Bidding and Safe, Neat Removal and Loading of the Items.
· Please bring Help, Tools and the Proper size equipment or Vehicle to Haul your items.
· Auction Staff is available Onsite to Help FIND Your Items. They Are NOT FREE Loading Labor!!!
· IF you Need Help Loading a Fee of $20.00 to $50.00 per Item dependent on Size, Weight and Location.
|Bid Range||Minimum Increment|
|Hammer Price Tier||Buyer's Premium||Cap|
|$0.00 - $4,999.99||13.00%|
|$5,000.00 - infinity||10.00%||$1,000.00|
This auction is contracted and managed by: Curt D. Johnson Auction Company
Manager: Todd Adams
This affiliate accepts Cash, Checks, Bank Drafts, Cashier's Check, Money Orders, Visa and MasterCard. Credit Cards are accepted up to $3,000.00 and Wire Transfers are required for payment of items over this amount.
All items must be paid for on the day/date scheduled for removal or winning bidder will lose bidding privileges.
ITEMS PAID FOR AND ARRANGEMENTS MADE TO "HOLD" MUST BE PICKED UP IN 7 DAYS OR ITEMS WILL BE FORFEITED, RE-STOCKED, AND RE-SOLD WITH NO ADDITIONAL NOTICE FROM THIS AUCTION COMPANY.
2105 Central Ave NW
East Grand Forks