Everything still works and you can bid, however bids placed by others and timers will not refresh automatically. You you will need to refresh the page to see those changes!
Auction Location: 2028 2nd Street, Lake Park, MN 56554
Phone: 218-585-8600Lot Categories: Marine Accessories & Parts (3)
06/15/2020 06:20 pm
Shore Master Aluminum Boat Lift with canopy. bunk size is 84" w x 102" length. Has canopy frame and tan canopy in good condition 90" x 200". Cantilever design so you can get your boat down to the sand. One canopy end needs to be reattached. Skid pads as feet.
Newman Manufacturing 2500lb. lift with canopy frame. Model 2596. 8 feet wide! Canopy frame is 24 feet long by 102" wide. Excellent mechanical condition. Fully adjustable canopy frame and bunker pads. Has self storing tire design that is 2nd to none. Has 4 new noodles for side guides included but not pictured. New Canopy from Newmans in box is $800 - includes needed bungee in gray. This is one of the very best lifts available, yet light weight enough for 2 men to lift it on a trailer.
.Steel boat lift over 5 feet wide. Hand made with triple side supports, 4 wood bunkers, and cable design. Great for fishing boat. Solid unit! Dock section is yours also if you want it!
UPCOMING AUCTIONS: TOY & COLLECTIBLES COLLECTION, HAIR & NAIL SALON FURNISHINGS,
SCHOOL DISTRICT LIQUIDATION MISCELLANEOUS.
|Bid Range||Minimum Increment|
|Hammer Price Tier||Buyer's Premium||Cap|
|$0.00 - $4,999.99||13.00%|
|$5,000.00 - infinity||10.00%||$1,000.00|
This auction is contracted and managed by: Resold Auction Services
Manager: Linda Robinson
Accepted forms of payments: Cash, certified check and all major credit cards.
There is a 13.00% BUYERS PREMIUM on this auction.
This auction is contracted and managed by Resold Auction Services of Lake Park, MN.
By placing a bid on this auction, you are agreeing to the auction specific terms listed below in addition to K-BID user terms.
Pick Up terms:
It is the responsibility of the winning bidder to arrange payment/ pick up/shipping requests of all winning invoices.
1. Please note the specific pick up days and times for each auction. (note: we try to accommodate as many schedules as possible by providing 10 hours on pick up days)
2. All items should be paid and picked up no later than the close of designated removal day. Please make arrangements for someone to pick up your items for you or have them shipped if you are not able to pick up yourself.
3. We provide shipping for most items at additional cost to the buyer. Please DO NOT PAY ON-LINE if you are shipping.
4. Any items paid or unpaid remaining at Resold Auction 10 days past the close of the auction are property of Resold Auction and will be treated accordingly.
5. Bidders are responsible for knowing and complying with auction terms. Failure to comply with removal terms may result in bidding privileges being disabled.
2028 2nd Street