Everything still works and you can bid, however bids placed by others and timers will not refresh automatically. You you will need to refresh the page to see those changes!
|Bid Range||Minimum Increment|
|Hammer Price Tier||Buyer's Premium||Cap|
|$0.00 - $4,999.99||13.00%|
|$5,000.00 - infinity||10.00%||$1,000.00|
This auction is contracted and managed by: Resold Auction Services
Manager: Linda Robinson
Accepted forms of payments: Cash, certified check and all major credit cards.
There is a 13.00% BUYERS PREMIUM on this auction.
This auction is contracted and managed by Resold Auction Services of Lake Park, MN.
By placing a bid on this auction, you are agreeing to the auction specific terms listed below in addition to K-BID user terms.
Pick Up terms:
It is the responsibility of the winning bidder to arrange payment/ pick up/shipping requests of all winning invoices.
1. Please note the specific pick up days and times for each auction. (note: we try to accommodate as many schedules as possible by providing 10 hours on pick up days)
2. All items should be paid and picked up no later than the close of designated pick up business day. Please make arrangements for someone to pick up your items for you or to have them shipped if you are not able to pick up yourself.
3. We provide shipping for most items at additional cost to the buyer. Please DO NOT PAY ON-LINE if you are shipping. It is the responsibility of the winning bidder to contact Resold Auctions to arrange shipping during the scheduled pick up days and times of each specific auction.
4. Any items paid or unpaid remaining at Resold Auction past the designated pick up schedule without prior agreement will immediately become subject to a $25 minimum late pick up penalty.
5. Bidders are responsible for knowing and complying with auction terms. Failure to comply with removal terms may result in bidding privileges being disabled. Once a bid is placed it cannot be retracted.
6. There is a $25 penalty to reverse a No Show Status Account with Resold Auctions. This is in addition to any penalty for late retrieval of items.
Applicable Minnesota Sales Tax will be collected.
At the close of the auction active items will remain open until no bids have been received for three minutes. IMPORTANT NOTE: If the high bidder of an item does NOT acknowledge the purchase, K-BID systems reserves the right to determine how and to whom it will be resold. If we determine that the winning bid was not a bona fide bidder, the item WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY go to the next second-highest bid.
33282 430 St. SW,
Aug 03 06:24pm