Everything still works and you can bid, however bids placed by others and timers will not refresh automatically. You you will need to refresh the page to see those changes!
IH International Harvester 1086 Tractor with Woods 3100 loader. Very Good overall condition, (recently overhauled) Excellent rubber all the way around. Includes set of BRAND NEW TIRES (@$1,300) on Dual rims size 18.4 x 38. Also, extra set of dual rims and front tires and rims. (Contents of bucket are not included.) Includes front or rear mount rock box. Interior heat and Air Conditioning is currently inoperable. Good glass - opens and closes well. Left door is missing the handle mechanism but still operable. Seat has normal wear. Could use a cab cleaning.... but it is a TRACTOR! The 1086 was manufactured from 1976 through 1981. Still one of the best!
Credit card payments may be made online through 7 pm Monday 11-23. Also, you may call in with a credit card up until that time also. Check and cash will be accepted at the time of removal on the Tuesday the 24th.
Buyers premium is capped at $1000, or $7700 bid.
For complete specs, click this link. http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/000/3/6/367-international-harvester-1086.html
ALL OF THESE ITEMS ARE IN FUNCTIONING WORKING CONDITION. SOME OF THE HYDRAULICS HAVE BEEN REMOVED. BUT I HAVE SEEN THEM ALL FUNCTION WITH TEMPORARY HOOK-UPS.
Farm Equipment Auction ~ Detroit Lakes MN ~ NO SHIPPING~ Farm Location Pick UP~ Excellent IH 1086 Tractor & Loader, Vermeer Baler 605L, Erskine 8' Snow Blower, John Deere 327 small square baler, Melroe 600 Rock Picker, 19' Field Cultivator, plows and more!
Located 19 miles east of Detroit Lakes off MN HWY 34. 10 miles NE of Frazee off county rd 31. 29 miles west of Park Rapids, 21 miles NW of Perham.
Google maps will recognize this address and bring you right in correctly.
This is a wide open loading area. We will have the ability to help load onto your trailer.
|Bid Range||Minimum Increment|
|Hammer Price Tier||Buyer's Premium||Cap|
|$0.00 - $4,999.99||13.00%|
|$5,000.00 - infinity||10.00%||$1,000.00|
This auction is contracted and managed by: Resold Auction Services
Manager: Linda Robinson
Accepted forms of payments: Cash, certified check and all major credit cards.
There is a 13.00% BUYERS PREMIUM on this auction.
This auction is contracted and managed by Resold Auction Services of Lake Park, MN.
By placing a bid on this auction, you are agreeing to the auction specific terms listed below in addition to K-BID user terms.
Pick Up terms:
It is the responsibility of the winning bidder to arrange payment/ pick up/shipping requests of all winning invoices.
1. Please note the specific pick up days and times for each auction. (note: we try to accommodate as many schedules as possible by providing 10 hours on pick up days)
2. All items should be paid and picked up no later than the close of designated pick up business day. Please make arrangements for someone to pick up your items for you or to have them shipped if you are not able to pick up yourself.
3. We provide shipping for most items at additional cost to the buyer. Please DO NOT PAY ON-LINE if you are shipping. It is the responsibility of the winning bidder to contact Resold Auctions to arrange shipping during the scheduled pick up days and times of each specific auction.
4. Any items paid or unpaid remaining at Resold Auction past the designated pick up schedule without prior agreement will immediately become subject to a $25 minimum late pick up penalty.
5. Bidders are responsible for knowing and complying with auction terms. Failure to comply with removal terms may result in bidding privileges being disabled. Once a bid is placed it cannot be retracted.
6. There is a $25 penalty to reverse a No Show Status Account with Resold Auctions. This is in addition to any penalty for late retrieval of items.
Applicable Minnesota Sales Tax will be collected.
At the close of the auction active items will remain open until no bids have been received for three minutes. IMPORTANT NOTE: If the high bidder of an item does NOT acknowledge the purchase, K-BID systems reserves the right to determine how and to whom it will be resold. If we determine that the winning bid was not a bona fide bidder, the item WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY go to the next second-highest bid.
17086 385 Ave.
Nov 19 09:32pm
Nov 07 07:41am
Nov 07 07:32am
Nov 07 06:25am
Nov 07 06:02am