Everything still works and you can bid, however bids placed by others and timers will not refresh automatically. You you will need to refresh the page to see those changes!
Auction Location: 9748 240th St N., Hawley, MN 56549
Phone: 218-585-8600Lot Categories: Antiques/Vintage (100), Collectibles (70), Home Decor (40), Coins (38), Small Housewares (37), Holiday/Seasonal (17), Books/Magazines (14), Hobbies/Music (13), Furniture/Living Room (11), Outdoor/Patio (7)
09/27/2021 06:35 pm
George Washington Portrait (28.5 x 22.5) Framed
Glass Assortments- Milk Glass Vases, Candle Holders and more, (in open tote.)
Occasional Antique Table (28 x 28 x 22) Ornate wood carving.
(2) small occasional tables.
Heavy duty plant stand (36 x 12 x 12) Oak (4 x 4)
Floor lamp, with fluorescent bulbs
3 Roman Coins, 330 AD Constantine the Great
1892 V NIckel
1898 V Nickel.
1911 V Nickel.
1967 & 1968 Kennedy Half Dollars
1971 -1974 Kennedy Half Dollar Coins
1978 Eisenhower one dollar coin
1971 Eisenhower one dollar coin.
2 William Henry Harrison one dollar coins.
1883 one dollar coin
Canada Coins - variety
2 Sacagawea dollar Coins year 2000.
2 Susan B. Anthony one dollar coins 1979
Rocker Recliner Good Condition, great lever mechanism, kick up, neutral color and comfy.
Silk flowers & more.
(2) Metal plant stands.
Sewing box & needlework patterns.
We will have our red and white K-Bid signs out. Please, be aware of beet trucks and deer. Both are all over the roads.
9748 240th St N, Hawley, MN 56549
From Hitterdal take 90 Avenue (Hwy 26) 2 miles to the west. Turn north on 240 street . Proceed .75 mile to the first driveway on the east side of the road. Drive into the farm yard completely to the triple garage.
From the west you can catch Clay county 26 by Harwood in ND. and that will bring you right to 240 st.
From Hawley go 7 miles north out the end of Main street. catch 26 or 90th Ave going east for one mile then north at 240 st. Pretty easy to get to. from any direction.
From Moorhead it is 30 miles, Bemidji 106, Grand Forks 93, Fergus Falls 55, Detroit Lakes 30, Duluth 224, Anoka 218, Mayville ND 78, Wahpeton ND 60.
|Bid Range||Minimum Increment|
|Hammer Price Tier||Buyer's Premium||Cap|
|$0.00 - $4,999.99||13.00%|
|$5,000.00 - infinity||10.00%||$1,000.00|
This auction is contracted and managed by: Resold Auction Services
Manager: Linda Robinson
Dealer services provided by K-BID: DLR24714
Accepted forms of payments: Cash, certified check and all major credit cards.
There is a 13.00% BUYERS PREMIUM on this auction.
This auction is contracted and managed by Resold Auction Services of Lake Park, MN.
By placing a bid on this auction, you are agreeing to the auction specific terms listed below in addition to K-BID user terms.
Pick Up terms:
It is the responsibility of the winning bidder to arrange payment/ pick up/shipping requests of all winning invoices.
1. Please note the specific pick up days and times for each auction. (note: we try to accommodate as many schedules as possible by providing 10 hours on pick up days)
2. All items should be paid and picked up no later than the close of designated pick up business day. Please make arrangements for someone to pick up your items for you or to have them shipped if you are not able to pick up yourself.
3. We provide shipping for most items at additional cost to the buyer. Please DO NOT PAY ON-LINE if you are shipping. It is the responsibility of the winning bidder to contact Resold Auctions to arrange shipping during the scheduled pick up days and times of each specific auction.
4. Any items paid or unpaid remaining at Resold Auction past the designated pick up schedule without prior agreement will immediately become subject to a $25 minimum late pick up penalty.
5. Bidders are responsible for knowing and complying with auction terms. Failure to comply with removal terms may result in bidding privileges being disabled. Once a bid is placed it cannot be retracted.
6. There is a $25 penalty to reverse a No Show Status Account with Resold Auctions. This is in addition to any penalty for late retrieval of items.
Applicable Minnesota Sales Tax will be collected.
At the close of the auction active items will remain open until no bids have been received for three minutes. IMPORTANT NOTE: If the high bidder of an item does NOT acknowledge the purchase, K-BID systems reserves the right to determine how and to whom it will be resold. If we determine that the winning bid was not a bona fide bidder, the item WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY go to the next second-highest bid.
9748 240th St N.
2028 2nd Street
We will be happy to ship your auction items for an additional $5.00 handling fee per invoice, plus the cost of shipping.
In the event of Over-sized items, the handling fee is $10.00 per invoice plus the cost of shipping.
If you want additional insurance added, it is your responsibility to let us know at the time you make shipping arrangements.
Our preferred method of shipping is through Spee-Dee, otherwise we utilize the most economic service alternative available for your area.
On-line payments SHOULD NOT BE MADE if you are shipping. Call 218-585-8600 to arrange shipping and payment on the pickup days only. Most items will be shipped by Friday.