Welcome to K-BID!
K-BID is an online auction venue where you can bid on and purchase items from business liquidations, equipment and machinery auctions, estate sales and more. Auctions posted on K-BID.com are contracted and managed by independent affiliate companies who use K-BID.com as an auction venue. Independent affiliates are separate business entities that have met the requirements set by K-BID in order to use our website as an auction venue.
It's simple: You bid. You win. You pickup and pay during the auction removal date! Each auction is different so pay extra close attention to the Details, Terms, Directions and Shipping tabs that are found on the bottom of the page within each item and auction page. This will notify you of the inspection and removal dates, accepted payment types, the auction location and contact information. Shipping should not be assumed, but is available on some auctions.
- 1) Use the inspection times! Each auction has a scheduled inspection date and time or allows you to make an appointment. Make sure you take advantage of these days to make sure the item is exactly what you are looking for. Independent affiliates do their best to accurately describe and photograph items, but each item is sold as-is, where-is and we leave it up to the bidders to determine each items value.
- 2) Bid with the intent to purchase. Bids will not be removed and you are responsible to pay for any items you have won....even if you change your mind.
- 3) Every bid is placed in a max bid format. A max bid is the highest amount that you are willing to pay for an item and is kept private from other bidders until that amount has been exceeded.
- 4) No sniping! Every item is extended a 3 minute overtime after the last bid has been placed. Make sure you are using the refresh button to get the most accurate status of an item.
- 5) Use your dashboard to watch items, bid, and see the invoices for items that you have won.
- 6) A buyers premium is added on top of the final bid price for each item. This percentage can be found in the terms for each auction, but is typically 13% if paying with a credit/debit card and 10% when paying via cash, check, or wire transfer.
If you have further questions, please visit our Knowledge Base for FAQ's and general questions about K-BID.