Everything still works and you can bid, however bids placed by others and timers will not refresh automatically. You you will need to refresh the page to see those changes!
Auction Location: 910 S 12th St #3, Grand Forks, ND 58201
Phone: 218-791-3112Lot Categories: Collector Vehicles (2), Cars/Trucks/Motorcycles (1)
09/20/2019 07:30 pm
~September Vehicle Consignment Auction~
1989 Honda Prelude, 1975 Ford Bronco, And 1962 Ford Falcon Futura
Call Trent @ 218-791-3112 to make appointment for preview/ inspection.
Go to Facebook.com and search for: Curt D. Johnson Auction Company-K-Bid.com Independent Affiliate or Visit our website curtdjohnson.com
. Call Trent @ 218-791-3112 to make appointment for preview/ inspection.
· Please Do Not Bid if you cannot make Arrangements for Removal on the Scheduled Day.
· No Early or Late Preview or Remove will be allowed without a Trip Fee Charge!
· The Only Preview time available is displayed at the Bottom of each Bid Page for the Auction
· A Curt D. Johnson Representative Must Be Present for Preview and Removal.
· A $40.00 Trip Charge will be Added to any Invoice that Requires a Staff Member to Return to the Sale Site Before or after the Preview or Removal Times.
· As with all K-BID.com Auctions, The Buyer is responsible Inspecting All items prior to Bidding and Safe, Neat Removal and Loading of the Items.
· Please bring Help, Tools and the Proper size equipment or Vehicle to Haul your items.
· Auction Staff is available Onsite to Help FIND Your Items. They Are NOT FREE Loading Labor!!!
· IF you Need Help Loading a Fee of $20.00 to $50.00 per Item dependent on Size, Weight and Location.
|Bid Range||Minimum Increment|
|Hammer Price Tier||Buyer's Premium||Cap|
|$0.00 - $4,999.99||13.00%|
|$5,000.00 - infinity||10.00%||$1,000.00|
This a auction is contracted and managed by: Curt D. Johnson Auction Company
Manager: Todd Adams
This affiliate accepts Cash, Checks, Bank Drafts, Cashier's Check, Money Orders, Visa and MasterCard. Credit Cards are accepted up to $3,000.00 and Wire Transfers are required for payment of items over this amount.
All items must be paid for on the day/date scheduled for removal or winning bidder will lose bidding privileges.
ITEMS PAID FOR AND ARRANGEMENTS MADE TO "HOLD" MUST BE PICKED UP IN 7 DAYS OR ITEMS WILL BE FORFEITED, RE-STOCKED, AND RE-SOLD WITH NO ADDITIONAL NOTICE FROM THIS AUCTION COMPANY.
910 S 12th St #3
NO SHIPPING ON THIS AUCTION