Everything still works and you can bid, however bids placed by others and timers will not refresh automatically. You you will need to refresh the page to see those changes!
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner, Road Runner Amazing restoration!
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner
Complete nut and bolt restoration completed in 2007. Paint color is a Boeing Aircraft color. Interior was completely restored as needed. Everything works - even the dome light. Engine is a non-matching 383 bored out .20 over. Automatic transmission with the slapstick floor shifting capabilities. Only 1,040 miles since restoration. This car is a driver that will look great at any car show. Everything was done correct. Even the correct trunk mat and stickers were used. It was not "over restored". Three parts cars were donors to assure the best factory look outcome for this one. It comes with 2 sets of wheels and tires. Right now it has half and half without the dog dishes on the rear.
The Road Runner is an iconic muscle car that surely appeals to the crowd. The fun "Beep beep" horn is even correct in the factory lilac color. Everything is right with this car. Fly in --Drive home! PLEASE< SEE ALL PICTURES.
Indicated miles: 1040 - since 2007 restoration
VIN Number: RM23H9G288440
Collector Plate Number: 797934
|Bid Range||Minimum Increment|
|Hammer Price Tier||Buyer's Premium||Cap|
|$0.00 - $4,999.99||13.00%|
|$5,000.00 - infinity||10.00%||$1,000.00|
This auction is contracted and managed by: Resold Auction Services
Manager: Linda Robinson
Accepted forms of payments: Cash, certified check and all major credit cards.
There is a 13.00% BUYERS PREMIUM on this auction.
This auction is contracted and managed by Resold Auction Services of Lake Park, MN.
By placing a bid on this auction, you are agreeing to the auction specific terms listed below in addition to K-BID user terms.
Pick Up terms:
It is the responsibility of the winning bidder to arrange payment/ pick up/shipping requests of all winning invoices.
1. Please note the specific pick up days and times for each auction. (note: we try to accommodate as many schedules as possible by providing 10 hours on pick up days)
2. All items should be paid and picked up no later than the close of designated removal day. Please make arrangements for someone to pick up your items for you or have them shipped if you are not able to pick up yourself.
3. We provide shipping for most items at additional cost to the buyer. Please DO NOT PAY ON-LINE if you are shipping.
4. Any items paid or unpaid remaining at Resold Auction 10 days past the close of the auction are property of Resold Auction and will be treated accordingly.
5. Bidders are responsible for knowing and complying with auction terms. Failure to comply with removal terms may result in bidding privileges being disabled.
2028 2nd Street
No shipping on these vehicles.
Oct 11 12:43pm
Oct 04 06:55am
Sep 30 08:43am
Sep 29 10:03pm
Sep 27 05:04pm
Sep 27 04:28pm
Sep 27 02:16pm