Everything still works and you can bid, however bids placed by others and timers will not refresh automatically. You you will need to refresh the page to see those changes!
1974 Cheverolet Nova Yenko tribute 454.
1974 Nova. 454 orange with Yenko striping. Bulge hood with pins. This Nova has been put back together as a nut and bolt restoration. Completed over a 2 year period. The power plant has been bolstered to the optional 454. This car will get up and gone! Black buckets with the handle floor shifter. Custom gauge cluster. This is all of a Super Sport but not. Rear spoiler. Odometer shows which is what it had on it before the restoration about 6 years ago. This is a road worthy vehicle as it sits right now. You can fly in to FAR and drive it home. SEE ALL PICS PLEASE.
Indicated miles: 9902
VIN Number: 1Y27H4L175546
Collector Plate Number: 734297
|Bid Range||Minimum Increment|
|Hammer Price Tier||Buyer's Premium||Cap|
|$0.00 - $4,999.99||13.00%|
|$5,000.00 - infinity||10.00%||$1,000.00|
This auction is contracted and managed by: Resold Auction Services
Manager: Linda Robinson
Accepted forms of payments: Cash, certified check and all major credit cards.
There is a 13.00% BUYERS PREMIUM on this auction.
This auction is contracted and managed by Resold Auction Services of Lake Park, MN.
By placing a bid on this auction, you are agreeing to the auction specific terms listed below in addition to K-BID user terms.
Pick Up terms:
It is the responsibility of the winning bidder to arrange payment/ pick up/shipping requests of all winning invoices.
1. Please note the specific pick up days and times for each auction. (note: we try to accommodate as many schedules as possible by providing 10 hours on pick up days)
2. All items should be paid and picked up no later than the close of designated removal day. Please make arrangements for someone to pick up your items for you or have them shipped if you are not able to pick up yourself.
3. We provide shipping for most items at additional cost to the buyer. Please DO NOT PAY ON-LINE if you are shipping.
4. Any items paid or unpaid remaining at Resold Auction 10 days past the close of the auction are property of Resold Auction and will be treated accordingly.
5. Bidders are responsible for knowing and complying with auction terms. Failure to comply with removal terms may result in bidding privileges being disabled.
2028 2nd Street
No shipping on these vehicles.
Oct 03 10:24pm
Sep 27 08:10pm
Sep 27 06:03pm
Sep 27 04:29pm
Sep 27 02:15pm