Everything still works and you can bid, however bids placed by others and timers will not refresh automatically. You you will need to refresh the page to see those changes!
Auction Location: 3544 10th Ave NE, Northwood, ND 58267
Phone: 218-791-3112Lot Categories: Collector Vehicles (11), Garage Items (4), Power Tools/Shop Equipment (3), Cars/Trucks/Motorcycles (3), Tractors (2), Hand Tools/Hardware (1), Automotive Accessories & Parts (1), Farm Implements (1)
10/13/2019 07:40 pm
1961 Ford Super Duty C850 Fire Truck
Was running in 2015
***ATTENTION: BUYER’S PREMIUM $5,000- INFINITY 10.00 % WITH $1,000.00 CAP***
Plate Number: Plates do not go with the vehicle
Sales Tax, License and Registration Fees are the responsibility of the winning bidder.
1964 Ford Galaxie 500
Bin Of Misc 1941 & 1947 Special Deluxe Parts
Tarps Not Included
41' hood, 47' Doors, 47' Bumper, 41' Grill, 41' Front Fenders & Grill
1953 Ford Custom- Line Flat Head V-8
3- Speed Overdrive
4- Door Sedan
1954 Ford Flathead V-8
Three Speed Overdrive (No Hood)
1947 Or 1948 Buick Super Inline Straight 8
Dyna Flow Transmission
1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe
Vehicle has been in shed
New Brake Shoes
New Gas Tank
Interior has no visible tears
New Ball Joints
Family Owned & Second Owner
1948 Buick S'Net
Motor Not Stuck
1966 3/4 4-Speed Big Six
Recent Tune Up
Cosigner says the vehicle runs and drives as should
October Vehicle And Equipment Consignment
Barn Finds, Antique Automobiles, Vintage, And Classic Restorables
-1989 3/4 4X4 Plow Truck, 1961 Ford Super Duty C850 Fire Truck,1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe,CP200 Wire Feed Welder 3-Phase, And More-
There will be a forklift on site to put vehicles on trailers!!
Go to Facebook.com and search for: Curt D. Johnson Auction Company-K-Bid.com Independent Affiliate or Visit our website curtdjohnson.com
· Please Do Not Bid if you cannot make Arrangements for Removal on the Scheduled Day.
· No Early or Late Preview or Remove will be allowed without a Trip Fee Charge!
· The Only Preview time available is displayed at the Bottom of each Bid Page for the Auction
· A Curt D. Johnson Representative Must Be Present for Preview and Removal.
· A $40.00 Trip Charge will be Added to any Invoice that Requires a Staff Member to Return to the Sale Site Before or after the Preview or Removal Times.
· As with all K-BID.com Auctions, The Buyer is responsible Inspecting All items prior to Bidding and Safe, Neat Removal and Loading of the Items.
· Please bring Help, Tools and the Proper size equipment or Vehicle to Haul your items.
· Auction Staff is available Onsite to Help FIND Your Items. They Are NOT FREE Loading Labor!!!
· IF you Need Help Loading a Fee of $20.00 to $50.00 per Item dependent on Size, Weight and Location.
|Bid Range||Minimum Increment|
|Hammer Price Tier||Buyer's Premium||Cap|
|$0.00 - $4,999.99||13.00%|
|$5,000.00 - infinity||10.00%||$1,000.00|
This a auction is contracted and managed by: Curt D. Johnson Auction Company
Manager: Todd Adams
This affiliate accepts Cash, Checks, Bank Drafts, Cashier's Check, Money Orders, Visa and MasterCard. Credit Cards are accepted up to $3,000.00 and Wire Transfers are required for payment of items over this amount.
All items must be paid for on the day/date scheduled for removal or winning bidder will lose bidding privileges.
ITEMS PAID FOR AND ARRANGEMENTS MADE TO "HOLD" MUST BE PICKED UP IN 7 DAYS OR ITEMS WILL BE FORFEITED, RE-STOCKED, AND RE-SOLD WITH NO ADDITIONAL NOTICE FROM THIS AUCTION COMPANY.
3544 10th Ave NE