Everything still works and you can bid, however bids placed by others and timers will not refresh automatically. You you will need to refresh the page to see those changes!
Auction Location: 2028 2nd Street, Lake Park, MN 56554
Phone: 218-585-8600Lot Categories: Antiques/Vintage (58), Small Housewares (23), Collectibles (23), Farm Supplies (8), Hunting/Fishing/Camping (8), Furniture/Living Room (7), Garage Items (7), Lawn Care (5), Automotive Accessories & Parts (4), Sporting Goods (4)
07/14/2020 06:35 pm
Flip Flop Tote and Mystery Contents
Cast & steal Antique furnace, stove pieces,
Enamelware and tin.2-Carrom Board in box good pockets, 2nd board is a little warped Tins, tools, hardware, Watkins Wood box full of misc. metal. Miscellaneous decor.
14 desk organizer file trays in a tote and 8 wall file letter holders, 5 legal size & more in a tote.
Water Stock Tank galvanized 5 x 2 x 1 ft. Nice!
Antique Solid Butcher Block Approx. 200 pounds, 36 x 24 x 28 H. Amazing
Plate Rails -oak 6 12ft lengths, 10 long Stick, some gluing needed. Very nice.
Picture frames - large lot.
2 Coolers - Igloo 48 & Rubbermaid., good handles.
PICKUP TIMES ARE 9 AM TO 7 PM ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY --- JULY 15 & 16.
|Bid Range||Minimum Increment|
|Hammer Price Tier||Buyer's Premium||Cap|
|$0.00 - $4,999.99||13.00%|
|$5,000.00 - infinity||10.00%||$1,000.00|
This auction is contracted and managed by: Resold Auction Services
Manager: Linda Robinson
Accepted forms of payments: Cash, certified check and all major credit cards.
There is a 13.00% BUYERS PREMIUM on this auction.
This auction is contracted and managed by Resold Auction Services of Lake Park, MN.
By placing a bid on this auction, you are agreeing to the auction specific terms listed below in addition to K-BID user terms.
Pick Up terms:
It is the responsibility of the winning bidder to arrange payment/ pick up/shipping requests of all winning invoices.
1. Please note the specific pick up days and times for each auction. (note: we try to accommodate as many schedules as possible by providing 10 hours on pick up days)
2. All items should be paid and picked up no later than the close of designated removal day. Please make arrangements for someone to pick up your items for you or have them shipped if you are not able to pick up yourself.
3. We provide shipping for most items at additional cost to the buyer. Please DO NOT PAY ON-LINE if you are shipping.
4. Any items paid or unpaid remaining at Resold Auction 10 days past the close of the auction are property of Resold Auction and will be treated accordingly.
5. Bidders are responsible for knowing and complying with auction terms. Failure to comply with removal terms may result in bidding privileges being disabled.
2028 2nd Street
We will be happy to ship your auction items for an additional $5.00 handling fee per invoice, plus the cost of shipping.
In the event of Over-sized items, the handling fee is $10.00 per invoice plus the cost of shipping.
Our preferred method of shipping is through Spee-Dee, otherwise we utilize the most economic service alternative available for your area.
On-line payments SHOULD NOT BE MADE if you are shipping. Call 218-585-8600 to arrange shipping and payment on the pickup days only. Most items will be shipped by Friday.