This auction is contracted and managed by: White Feather Trading
Manager: Dave Benoit
Accepted forms of payments: Cash, certified check and all major credit cards.
There is a 13.00% BUYERS PREMIUM on this auction.
All lots are sold "As-is, Where is" as it is your responsibility to inspect prior to bidding.
This auction is contracted and managed by White Feather Trading Pennock, MN.56270
By placing a bid on this auction, you are agreeing to the auction specific terms listed below in addition to K-BID user terms.
Pick Up terms:
It is the responsibility of the winning bidder to arrange payment/ pick up/shipping requests of all winning invoices.
1. Please note the specific pick up day and time for this auction. (note: we try to accommodate as many schedules as possible by providing 8 hours on pick up days)
2. All items should be paid and picked up no later than the close of designated pick up business day. Please make arrangements for someone to pick up your items for you or to have them shipped if you are not able to pick up yourself.
3. We provide shipping for most items at additional cost to the buyer. It is the responsibility of the winning bidder to contact White Feather Trading Auctions to arrange shipping during the scheduled pick up days and times of each specific auction.
4. Any items paid or unpaid remaining at Resold Auction past the designated pick up schedule without prior agreement will immediately become subject to a $25 minimum late pick up penalty.
5. Bidders are responsible for knowing and complying with auction terms. Failure to comply with removal terms may result in bidding privileges being disabled. Once a bid is placed it cannot be retracted.
6. There is a $25 penalty to reverse a No Show Status Account with Resold Auctions. This is in addition to any penalty for late retrieval of items.
Applicable Minnesota Sales Tax will be collected.
At the close of the auction active items will remain open until no bids have been received for three minutes. IMPORTANT NOTE: If the high bidder of an item does NOT acknowledge the purchase, K-BID systems reserves the right to determine how and to whom it will be resold. If we determine that the winning bid was not a bona fide bidder, the item WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY go to the next second-highest bid.
This auction is contracted and managed by an independent affiliate. By placing a bid on this auction, you are agreeing to the auction specific terms listed on this page in additions to the K-BID user terms and agreements.
K-BID Online, Inc. (K-BID) is responsible for maintaining the K-BID.com website. K-BID.com serves as the venue used by independent auction companies (Affiliates) to present their online auctions to bidders.
K-BID’s role in the auctions listed on K-BID.com is limited to providing the venue for affiliate auctions. Affiliates are not employees, agents, representatives or partners of K-BID Online, Inc. K-BID’s knowledge about individual auctions and individual auction transactions is limited to the information appearing on the website.
By placing a bid on K-BID.com, bidders are verifying they are at least 18 years old and acknowledging they understand and will comply with both the K-BID.com website terms and the auction specific terms. Bidders MUST NOT share their password or account information with anyone. Bidders are responsible for bids placed on their account.
Inspection dates/times are available for every auction. Bidders are strongly encouraged to inspect prior to placing bids. Removal day is not inspection day. When an auction ends, and the winning bidder invoice appears on the bidder’s dashboard, the bidder is obligated to honor their bid(s).
Every auction item is sold “as is, where is” with no guarantees or warranties. You are responsible for inspecting items prior to purchase.
Bidders are responsible for knowing and complying with auction terms. Failure to comply with removal terms may result in bidding privileges being disabled. Once a bid is placed it cannot be retracted.
Sellers and their agents are prohibited from bidding on their own assets.
Items with a reserve will not be sold unless the reserve price has been met.
At the close of the auction, active items will remain open until no bids have been received for three minutes.
Applicable sales tax will be collected by the affiliate managing the auction.
In the event that bidding rights are terminated due to no-show invoices, bidders MAY be reinstated at the discretion of K-BID only after a penalty fee of 20% of the unpaid invoice(s) and a reinstatement fee of $25.00 has been paid to K-BID and a scanned copy of your driver's license emailed to us. INVOICED ITEMS WILL NOT BE AWARDED. The payment is punitive and meant to deter no-shows. Duplicate bidder accounts will be deactivated when they are determined to exist. If possible and at our discretion, K-BID reserves the right to delete any bid we believe has been placed by a suspect bidder. Any registration that shows up on our fraud detection system may be placed on hold and bids removed until the user is verified. K-BID Online, Inc reserves the right to disallow anybody from bidding on its website. Cases of obvious bidding with no intent to redeem will be referred to appropriate legal authorities.
Affiliates may lower a lot reserve at any time before or after an auction closes. If the reserve is lowered while the auction is in progress, the applicable reserve message will appear below the Next Required Bid information (Reserve Not Met or Reserve Has Been Met); the asset will sell to the high bidder if the lowered reserve amount is met. If the reserve is lowered after the auction closes, the highest bidder at auction close will receive a winning bidder invoice.
Once an auction begins its closing process, outbid notifications will not be sent.
Once a bid is placed it cannot be retracted.