Everything still works and you can bid, however bids placed by others and timers will not refresh automatically. You you will need to refresh the page to see those changes!
Auction Location: 48 North Park Ave., Le Center, MN 56057
Phone: 612-424-1931Lot Categories: Jewelry (58), Home Decor (16), Antiques/Vintage (16), Collectibles (14), Small Housewares (6), Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (4), Entertainment/TV/Movies/Memorabilia (3), Info Lot (1), Holiday/Seasonal (1), Lamps/Lighting (1)
02/20/2021 06:00 pm
Le Center Jewelry Boutique Liquidation Part 1
|Bid Range||Minimum Increment|
|Hammer Price Tier||Buyer's Premium||Cap|
|$0.00 - $4,999.99||13.00%|
|$5,000.00 - infinity||10.00%||$1,000.00|
This auction is contracted and managed by: MN Asset Sales & Solutions
Manager: Chris Eystad
Pay with Credit/Debit cards online by going to your DASHBOARD and clicking on INVOICES
NO CHECKS, PLEASE
Credit cards limited to $4,995 per card
Late removal policy: A $40.00 Trip Charge will be Added to any Invoice that Requires a Staff Member to Return to the Sale Site Before or after the Removal Times. The Buyer must pay on or before the removal day to make arrangements for an alternative pickup time.
Abandoned items policy: Items paid for but not picked up within 7 days are considered abandoned and no refunds will be given.
The Buyer is responsible for loading and transporting all items from the pickup location. Please, bring your own help if needed for larger and heavier items. We will try and assist you as best we can but can not guarantee assistance in this regard.
As with all K-BID.com Auctions, The Buyer is responsible Inspecting All items prior to bidding. Also, the neat and safe loading of all items purchased with winning bids.
48 North Park Ave.
Most small items are available for shipping. Some items on this auction are not availablefor shipping. Please check each item before bidding if shipping is available.
1. Buyer to pay actual shipping cost + Packaging / Handling Fee.
2. Shipping will be USPS Flat Rate Boxes – Small, Medium, and Large ONLY. If your item does not fit into a large flat-rate box it CANNOT be shipped.
3. Packaging / Handling Charge is $10.00 for the first lot you win and $5.00 for each additional lot.
4. All auction invoices MUST be paid by 5:00pm Sunday February 21st, 2021, regardless of if you need shipping.
5. All shipping invoices will need to be paid by 5:00pm Sunday February 21st or the items will be considered abandoned and no refunds will be given under any circumstances.