Everything still works and you can bid, however bids placed by others and timers will not refresh automatically. You you will need to refresh the page to see those changes!
Auction Location: 23299 300 St., Bagley, MN 56621
Phone: 218-585-8600Lot Categories: Firearms/Ammo (238), Power Tools/Shop Equipment (104), Sporting Goods (46), Hand Tools/Hardware (27), Hunting/Fishing/Camping (17), Garage Items (10), Furniture/Vintage & Antique (8), Lawn Care (6), Metal Fabrication (5), Small Housewares (4)
09/13/2021 06:35 pm
(3) Metal Racks. Welded, homemade roughly 40 x 40 in. inches.
Tension Belt Sander and polisher.
Wilton 2 way line up, vise.
Waterloo Workstation. 52x24 (top), 37 in. (tall), 2 drawers and Shelves, no contents.
Sanding Belts. About a dozen, fit Lot 92, most are new. approx. 72 " belts.
2 piece buffet. Currently a reloading station. Includes top door (shown) includes press. (48 L x 36 H x 25 D) bottom. (55 H x 46 L x 13 D)- top. Decent shape See Pics.
Baldor Grinder/polisher machine on stand. Excellent
Sander- 2 in 1. Belt and Disc, Excellent, includes extra belts
Craftsman Grinder-polisher mounted on cabinet base.
4 battery boxes and batteries
Work light and big box of hardware.
Portable worktable vise and light. (50 x 25 x 30 H)
All Products under the work benches, Stains and more Galore!! (BRING BOXES PLEASE)
Work bench with vise. Sturdy- No Contents
Please, DO NOT follow the map attached or you will end up south of Ghana, Africa in the ocean!! So... If you are approaching from US Highway 2, proceed 3 miles east of Bagley until you reach county road 30. Turn south and travel about 7 miles. (Do not stop at the casino until after you have seen us first!) Number 30 magically turns into #102 at 5 miles. At 7 miles you will see a sweeping curve to the right. This is the intersection with 300 St. Here you want to take a left on MUD Lake Road. Proceed on the gravel for about 2/10 mile. Take a left down the dead end road. The auction location is the "field road" at the end of the road. Drive slow as it winds and meeting another buyer with bumpers head on would not be good.
If you are coming from the southwest (Fargo) area, the bridge is out for repair at Roy Lake on highway 200 east of Mahnomen. You can take 113 at Waubon east and then north on 39 to Zirkel on cty hwy 92. Turn right on 300 St. This will take you to the MUD Lake Road corner also. Or go as far as the detour and then go up county road 7, paved and follow the detour back to highway 30. This goes right by the Casino. This is about 10 miles out of the way. Or simply stay on Hwy 59 and over to Bagley.
I know you all hate large auctions but what can we do? Start to finish 71 minutes! one page every 7 minutes,
If you can clarify some of the lot descriptions feel free to contact us at : email@example.com and I will update the information as I get it. Brian Jack of all trades, master of none!
|Bid Range||Minimum Increment|
|Hammer Price Tier||Buyer's Premium||Cap|
|$0.00 - $4,999.99||13.00%|
|$5,000.00 - infinity||10.00%||$1,000.00|
This auction is contracted and managed by: Resold Auction Services
Manager: Linda Robinson
Dealer services provided by K-BID: DLR24714
Accepted forms of payments: Cash, certified check and all major credit cards.
There is a 13.00% BUYERS PREMIUM on this auction.
This auction is contracted and managed by Resold Auction Services of Lake Park, MN.
By placing a bid on this auction, you are agreeing to the auction specific terms listed below in addition to K-BID user terms.
Pick Up terms:
It is the responsibility of the winning bidder to arrange payment/ pick up/shipping requests of all winning invoices.
1. Please note the specific pick up days and times for each auction. (note: we try to accommodate as many schedules as possible by providing 10 hours on pick up days)
2. All items should be paid and picked up no later than the close of designated pick up business day. Please make arrangements for someone to pick up your items for you or to have them shipped if you are not able to pick up yourself.
3. We provide shipping for most items at additional cost to the buyer. Please DO NOT PAY ON-LINE if you are shipping. It is the responsibility of the winning bidder to contact Resold Auctions to arrange shipping during the scheduled pick up days and times of each specific auction.
4. Any items paid or unpaid remaining at Resold Auction past the designated pick up schedule without prior agreement will immediately become subject to a $25 minimum late pick up penalty.
5. Bidders are responsible for knowing and complying with auction terms. Failure to comply with removal terms may result in bidding privileges being disabled. Once a bid is placed it cannot be retracted.
6. There is a $25 penalty to reverse a No Show Status Account with Resold Auctions. This is in addition to any penalty for late retrieval of items.
Applicable Minnesota Sales Tax will be collected.
At the close of the auction active items will remain open until no bids have been received for three minutes. IMPORTANT NOTE: If the high bidder of an item does NOT acknowledge the purchase, K-BID systems reserves the right to determine how and to whom it will be resold. If we determine that the winning bid was not a bona fide bidder, the item WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY go to the next second-highest bid.
23299 300 St.
2028 2nd Street
We will be happy to ship your auction items for an additional $5.00 handling fee per invoice, plus the cost of shipping.
In the event of Over-sized items, the handling fee is $10.00 per invoice plus the cost of shipping.
If you want additional insurance added, it is your responsibility to let us know at the time you make shipping arrangements.
Our preferred method of shipping is through Spee-Dee, otherwise we utilize the most economic service alternative available for your area.
On-line payments SHOULD NOT BE MADE if you are shipping. Call 218-585-8600 to arrange shipping and payment on the pickup days only. Most items will be shipped by Friday.